Reach and care for more women and people of color with life-saving care
Fight for health equity
Our Close the Gap team has worked to fight health disparities by providing insights, strategy, and support to healthcare partners to reduce health inequities.
72,000+ missed patients
Over the past year, Close the Gap has worked with dozens of partners, identifying over 72,000 women and people of color missing equitable care.
A collaboration to close the gap in healthcare disparities
In order to address inequities in healthcare, we believe that we must work together to improve specialty care access for women and people of color with life-threatening conditions.
At Close the Gap, we partner with health systems and providers to address specialty care disparities by providing robust, disease-specific data, and resources you can customize to create measurable improvement in care.
Health equity strategic framework
While inequities exist in the diagnosis and treatment of women and people of color in need of specialty care, it’s not easy for healthcare professionals to know how to be part of the change. Below is our programmatic approach to empower you to advance your health equity efforts:
- Disparity data of specific disease prevalence and treatment rates by zip code
- Analysis, benchmarking, insights, and consultation to make data actionable
- At-a-glance information about barriers to specialty care
- Disease-specific resources for providers to give patients
- Media outreach tools to engage stakeholders
- Marketing assets rebrandable for your organization
Health equity resources to influence change
Find information about the biggest barriers to clinical care and tools to promote health equity amongst your peers and within your community.